Habillé en Rose Toddler Sunsuit Romper
This beautiful Habillé en Rose Toddler Sunsuit Romper will make getting your little girl dressed super easy cause it will instantly become her favourite thing to wear on sunny summer days. She'll beg to wear it everyday and you'll beam with pride as she gets compliment after compliment about how adorable she looks in her new outfit.
This Toddler Sunsuit Romper is a one piece wrap style made from a 1940s/50s vintage pattern. The gorgeous vintage fabric features pale pink flowers and white eyelet ruffle around the bodice. The romper is lined with white poly/cotton fabric and has 3 snaps that make diaper changes or potty training a breeze.
The straps fasten to buttons to the back on the inside of waistband. There are two button-holes on the straps so as she grows she can continue to wear her sunsuit.
To make sure you get the correct size, check our Sunsuit Size Guide - HERE
- -Click here to watch our video that show how easy it is to take off/put on your sunsuit
- -Two button-hole closures on strap that fastens to buttons along the back waistline.
- -bodice and "skirt" are lined with white poly/cotton fabric.
- -made from vintage 100% cotton
- -All fabric has been pre-washed/shrunk.
- -1940s/50s sunsuit pattern
- White eyelet ruffle around the bodice.