Summer Sorbet Toddler Sunsuit
This beautiful Summer Sorbet Toddler Sunsuit will make getting your little girl dressed super easy cause it will instantly become her favourite thing to wear on sunny summer days. She'll beg to wear it everyday and you'll beam with pride as she gets compliment after compliment about how adorable she looks in her new outfit.
This Toddler Sunsuit is a one piece wrap-style made from a 1940s/50s vintage pattern. The gorgeous vintage fabric features tiny pink and peach flowers. The straps are made from classic yellow and white gingham. The romper is lined with white poly/cotton fabric and has 3 snaps that make diaper changes or potty training a breeze.
The straps fasten to buttons to the back on the inside of waistband. There are two button-holes on the straps so as she grows she can continue to wear her sunsuit - just move up to the next button hole!
To make sure you get the correct size, check our Sunsuit Size Guide - HERE
- -Click here to watch our video that show how easy it is to take off/put on your sunsuit
- -Two button-hole closures on strap that fastens to buttons along the back waistline.
- -bodice and "skirt" are lined with white poly/cotton fabric.
- -made from vintage 100% cotton
- -All fabric has been pre-washed/shrunk.
- -1940s/50s sunsuit pattern